We took a family vacation to Spanish Wells in the Bahamas in the Spring of 2022. Spanish Wells is a sleepy little island just about 500m off of the Northern tip of Eleuthera. This Photography is from the Bahamas islands of Spanish Wells and Eleuthera. With approximately 1500 residents, this laid back little island has beautiful beaches, an utter lack of crowds, and beautiful water.
The photographs in this collection contain:
- Sunsets and Sunrises taken right behind the house we stayed in
- Beautiful beaches with turquoise water
- Conch Shells
- A yellow crowned night heron who made a habit of keeping our yard totally free of crabs
- Random shots from around the village and it’s colorful dwellings
- Shots from a day trip to Eleuthera, including Preacher’s Cave, Sapphire Blue Hole, Queens Baths and Surfer’s Beach
Photos were taken with a Sony A1. Prints or full resolution digital downloads for any image can be purchased by clicking the shopping cart icon in the bottom left of the lightbox page. Physical prints are high quality and fulfilled by White House Custom Colour, and will typically arrive in about one week.
All photos are licensed under the following Digital Image License.