I flew to Oahu with my 79 year old mother in March 2020 to visit my uncle who was recovering from brain surgery. (He’s well on the road to recovery now). While not a vacation visit, I snuck out a few afternoons to go take some photographs. Images in this collection include shots of:
- Surfing at Banzai Pipeline
- Hydrofoil Surfing at Haleiwa
- Hiking Through Manoa Valley
- Views of the Southeast Oahu Coast along the Kalaniani’ole Highway
- A few photos from a trip to Whistler Blackcomb in late February 2020
Prints or full resolution digital downloads for any image can be purchased by clicking the shopping cart icon in the bottom left of the lightbox page. Physical prints are high quality and fulfilled by White House Custom Colour, and will typically arrive in about one week.
All photos are licensed under the following Digital Image License.